Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Would you delete bad leads?
What I am meaning is that many email receivers are not opening their emails for a long time. So, I as wondering that maybe I can delete them?
In my opinion categorize them first. People who are not opening their emails more than 90 days falls into one, then people who are not opening their emails in 60 days and then 30 days. In this way you will actually know that who are opening and who have gone extinct. It will make your job easy to delete or eliminate as you are intending to do.
Don't delete its not a wise idea. I liked the reply previously stated. Categorize them and then see what exactly is happening who are responding and who are not.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
What is Link Baiting?
Link baiting is a strategy for creating pages and digital content that attract natural, h...Alex Jones — 04:32 PM
ClickDealer - Join the Leaders of Affiliate Marketing!
If you want to break your monthly revenue records, start setting up a Temu campaign right...ClickDealer — 04:25 PM
What are the top digital marketing tools..?
Google Analytics - Ahrefs - Mailchimp - Semrush - HubSpotAlex Jones — 04:01 PM
What is the Best Tool for X?
What is the Best Tool for X auto posting and auto follow back?Alex Jones — 03:58 PM
How to use Quora for huge traffic?
Create a comprehensive and informative profile. Identify your target audience and tailo...Alex Jones — 03:50 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook