Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
At what time do you send most of your tweets?
At what time do you send most of your tweets?
When most of our users are online. Its simple as that.
Tweriod is another new tool which I find very effective to find best time to use Twitter and send out tweets. It shows the time on day-to-day basis and you can easily integrate it with Bufferapp to add tweets in your stack. Using Tweroid is easy and all you need to do is, register using Twitter account and in some time it will find how effective your tweet was and what’s the best time you can choose. They also offer premium analysis, but a free one is good for small business or a blogger.
Elly Wrote:Tweriod is another new tool which I find very effective to find best time to use Twitter and send out tweets. It shows the time on day-to-day basis and you can easily integrate it with Bufferapp to add tweets in your stack. Using Tweroid is easy and all you need to do is, register using Twitter account and in some time it will find how effective your tweet was and what’s the best time you can choose. They also offer premium analysis, but a free one is good for small business or a blogger.

Hey, OP hasn't asked about any tool? Tongue
zeus Wrote:Hey, OP hasn't asked about any tool? Tongue

Just increasing the post count mate. :lol:
Afternoon 1:00 p.m. on average for each time zone, is the most popular time to tweet.
I Always post my tweets in evening means after 6 PM And in morning after 9 PM Because most of the user stays online at this time.
We cant say particular time period, its totally depends upon which region you want to target accordingly you have to schedule your tweets. Instead I would suggest to schedule your tweets every hour.
We can't say perticular time period but according to me you should tweet after 7pm and morning after 10 am because that time most of the peoples online...
It depends on the country you target. Usually tweeting at regular business hours of the country will help to get more visitors for your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth