Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do I really need an extra sitemap?
Do I really need an extra sitemap? My site is really huge. And no sitemap is going to cover it.
In your case I will say that if your site has a clear navigation then you won't need a sitemap. Google and other search bots will crawl anyway.
Thanks for sharing this.
Thank you!
you need to create simple sitemap which covers your main field only so google can easily crawl.
Sitemap is necessary for only making crawling easily by google bots and visitors can see main links hence you need sitemap but there is no need for adding any extra sitemap.
Yes. If your site has clear navigation then no need to add an extra sitemap.
In simple terms,

a HTML sitemap comes in a language that is understandable. Everything you find in

HTML sitemap is written in text format.

Where as,

an XML sitemap comes in a language that is difficult to understand. Everything you find in

XML sitemap is written in numerical and with special terms(similar to what you find in a keypad).
what is extra sitemap? u can create a sitemap in xml-sitemap doc com
I think, Your site should have a sitemap. It makes your site clearer