Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
My blog is getting 50 unique visitors per day
My blog is getting 50 unique visitors per day. Okay, so now what should I monetize it?
Well it solely depends upon you. What you wanna do now? Increase traffic and/or you trying to generate revenue from it?
I want to increase my traffic and monetize as well. So, far I have just done blog commenting as off-page factor.
There is still quite a bit to consider here. The type of traffic you're getting matters. You can use Google Adsense, if you want, but I am not an advocate for advertising programs.

I prefer affiliate products and your own product. If you don't have the ability or time to make your own product, find a few good affiliate products to weave into your content.

Of course, the products need to fit into your niche, too.

Another good choice is the Amazon Associates program. You can use it to promote anything sold on Amazon, which can be very helpful.
Blog Your Way to Riches - Free Download Here
Gain a Presence on Social Media with Top Fiverr Gigs - Click Here
FiveStarFiverr Wrote:There is still quite a bit to consider here. The type of traffic you're getting matters. You can use Google Adsense, if you want, but I am not an advocate for advertising programs.

I prefer affiliate products and your own product. If you don't have the ability or time to make your own product, find a few good affiliate products to weave into your content.

Of course, the products need to fit into your niche, too.

Another good choice is the Amazon Associates program. You can use it to promote anything sold on Amazon, which can be very helpful.

Although you are correct. But I will not suggest affiliate products because even its a very rare niche 50 unique visitors per day is much less. The site must have 100-500 visits per day.
brad21 Wrote:My blog is getting 50 unique visitors per day. Okay, so now what should I monetize it?

If you are trying to monetize then just try Google Adsense.
supaul Wrote:If you are trying to monetize then just try Google Adsense.

So, what do I have to do to increase traffic?
If you want organic free traffic. Then you will need a strong backlink profile. Blog commenting will do nothing.