Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Link Building after Penguin 3.0
What are the link building methods we should prefer now after the Penguin 3.0 update?? My site has been hit badly so I am curious.
Wait for atleast two weeks. See where the updates leads your site atlast as the Penguin 3.0 update is not over yet, its still rolling.
frank Wrote:Wait for atleast two weeks. See where the updates leads your site atlast as the Penguin 3.0 update is not over yet, its still rolling.
I agree.
We should not draw any conclusions right now.
Currently, I am cleaning my link profile through disavow tool. Specially those links which have come from spammy directories.
Nice Topic, Thanks.
Google had said previously that these Panda and Penguin updates will be helping out the small sites. But now i see that their saying totally disagrees with what they are doing. A small European site if mine have been totally removed from the SERP's & the most important part that I have to mention is that it do not contain any kind of tricky links in its profile. Then why so? It may have little amount of backlinks (27 only) but that does not mean it can't indexed.