Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
We are ranking for a lot of keywords but not primary ones
We are ranking for a lot of keywords but not primary ones in our niche. They remain at the second page or third page of google. What should I do? Should I get more backlinks?
Check your competitors backlinks and than optimize your link profile keeping those in mind.
Primary keywords are always hard to rank. Your competitors must have pretty strong backlink profile.
Primary keywords is the same as the general keywords in your niche and obviously high on competition but I would recommend to use long tail keywords.
elliekushn Wrote:We are ranking for a lot of keywords but not primary ones in our niche. They remain at the second page or third page of google. What should I do? Should I get more backlinks?

This completely depends on your keywords. If you're getting beat by massive, well-known sites you will likely not overtake them. However, if they are sites that are smaller and don't have a huge brand name behind them, you can beat them out.

Content could make a difference. Look at how much content you have compared to those ahead of you. Sometimes, it's not the links you have compared to their links, but the amount of content and how it's optimized.

In addition, if they are heavy on social media, that could be part of the reason they beat you out, too. Google takes social signals into consideration, as well.
Blog Your Way to Riches - Free Download Here
Gain a Presence on Social Media with Top Fiverr Gigs - Click Here