Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What Best Methods to Get Traffic to our Website(Technical su
Hi friends- What Best Methods to Get Traffic to our Website(Technical support)? please suggest some authentic source to get traffic like leads as well as ranking also in Google search engineg and Bing search engine.
Some would say SEO. But I will say that if you want to generate leads quickly then try using PPC Campaigns.

Yeah, SEO is also fine but only if you want traffic and leads from the search engines.
My previous post was deleted, so, my second attempt.
I think that SEO-promotion is important, but a not self-sufficient method to get traffic to a website. Modern search engines take into consideration a lot of factors, an instance users experiences. I believe that a poor content directly influences users behavior and website ranking/traffic. However amazing content also will not guarantee first places in Google/Yahoo/Bing pages because of ads, domain authority and so on (google it).
P.S. PPC Campaigns is not so effective as expensive (IMHO).
Pablo Wrote:My previous post was deleted, so, my second attempt.
I think that SEO-promotion is important, but a not self-sufficient method to get traffic to a website. Modern search engines take into consideration a lot of factors, an instance users experiences. I believe that a poor content directly influences users behavior and website ranking/traffic. However amazing content also will not guarantee first places in Google/Yahoo/Bing pages because of ads, domain authority and so on (google it).
P.S. PPC Campaigns is not so effective as expensive (IMHO).

I saw your last post too.

Its probably been deleted because you had promotional links in your post.