Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Tool for Scheduling tweets
Which is the best tool for scheduling tweets? I am looking for any professional solution.
[-] The following 1 user Likes glight's post:
  • jayam
For scheduling the posts, there are lots of online tools for the social media scheduling. You can use Hootsuite and Buffer which is easy to use and you can connect your social media accounts and schedule them.
TweetDeck is the most powerfull tool for the best scheduling of tweets you can also download this tool on your computer. this tool features customizable feeds.
mixmoneyonline Wrote:TweetDeck is the most powerfull tool for the best scheduling of tweets you can also download this tool on your computer. this tool features customizable feeds.

Does it comes free?
To scheduling tweets:
1. Buffer.
2. HootSuite.
3. CoTweet.
4. SocialOomph.
1. Buffer.
2. HootSuite.
3. CoTweet.
4.TweetDeck.
5.Triberr.
DivyaShravani Wrote:1. Buffer.
2. HootSuite.
3. CoTweet.
4.TweetDeck.
5.Triberr.

Is all this tool free?
glight Wrote:Which is the best tool for scheduling tweets? I am looking for any professional solution.

So many choices out there and it comes down to personal preference. I prefer Buffer because I know it in and out and it's one of the easiest to use, IMHO.
Thanks for the share guys.