Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Direct email marketing?
Hello folks,

What is direct email marketing? and how does it work? I think it was a form of email marketing but I could not distinguish what it is. Needing someone explains me ??
If you say send direct email to your customers without any prior notification then its called direct email marketing. Suppose, you get an email from a friend of your and you thought the email user can be a probable client then you contact him or her directly.
Its not just direct marketing but first the receiver must aware of their subscription for the mail will not be ignored or thrashed.
steveposter Wrote:Its not just direct marketing but first the receiver must aware of their subscription for the mail will not be ignored or thrashed.

Many people do it without subscription that's why is called direct marketing.
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin Wrote:Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.

You just provided an automated statement.
Direct email marketing is the simple, cost effective and measurable way of reaching to your customer. email marketing called electronic marketing. email is the very usefull to rise your business.with the use of direct email you can rise your business products etc.
Direct email marketing is a format for email-based in which advertisements are sent to a targeted list of recipients.The messages, which may be text, HTML, or media, look like Web-based ads rather than typical email messages. A number of elements make direct email marketing different from spam or other less email campaigns.Email marketing is the sending a commercial message, and a group of people, using email. In broadest sense, every email sent to a current customer could be considered email marketing.