Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blog post length matters ??
Some of the SEO bloggers suggest me that the length of blog post effects the rankings. As the longer the posts the more they will be considered as insightful by google. Is it true??
I don't know form where you have heard this but this is an extinct thought. Post lengths don't effect the SERP's. As long as you make your point clear in the post (the objective of it) & it is relevant, it will be ranked well no matter what.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Yeah man 'batman' is right. This is totally a misconception.
Actually there is not any define length for blog. The point is you have to provide the enough information that user exactly want from you.
Content must be relevant and provide value to the readers. The size doesn't matters.
Yeah...I totally agree with you guys....
Content size does not matters. If your content is unique then no cares what the length is.
Length does not matter, but content must enough long to describe all the important information, the user is looking for. Suppose If the topic covers all the useful information within 600 words, it would be sufficient and affect the ranking positively.
Blog should be informative and contain 500 to 600 words. Search engines like content and index it based on its information.
avinash Wrote:Some of the SEO bloggers suggest me that the length of blog post effects the rankings. As the longer the posts the more they will be considered as insightful by google. Is it true??

Well in my opinion it does not the only thing google do is to search for high quality content and readiness of sentences. High length of blog is not always recommended for search engine optimization.