Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is pop-ups really bad idea for a small blog?
Is pop-ups really bad idea for a small blogs?
Its all about trust. Some audience may see it as a spam that you are only trying make money out of the blog. But if you have a audience that trusts you than I don't see any issue here.
I think it,s depend on the timing of appearance of a blog like, If your popups appear too soon, they will be annoying and disturbing, because they will interrupt your visitors. If your popups display too late, you can lose a lot of new subscribers.
Davidwatson Wrote:I think it,s depend on the timing of appearance of a blog like, If your popups appear too soon, they will be annoying and disturbing, because they will interrupt your visitors. If your popups display too late, you can lose a lot of new subscribers.

T think one pop-up per session is enough.
Pop-up for a email subscription or something similar is okay for a small blog. But ads is a bit too much.
There is no need for pop ups it will only ruin the blog site's performance on the web.
I don't think popups are useful or any kind of blog. Stay away from them which any reason.
Chrissy Wrote:Is pop-ups really bad idea for a small blogs?

In most cases, pop-ups are bad for any blog. I would avoid them if you want to find success with a smaller blog.
Blog Your Way to Riches - Free Download Here
Gain a Presence on Social Media with Top Fiverr Gigs - Click Here
Thanks for all of your replies.