Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to grow a forum community fast?
How to grow a forum community fast?
Bring in influencers to your community. I know some of them may not like your community at all but once they come they will bring followers with them.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Create content as much as you can. Content attracts users more than anything. Don't left behind anything, create content about everything in your niche.
Building a forum community is not a fast paced process and it will take time to establish through earning connections as well as trust from the target audience.
1. Think minimalist when building categories and forums.
2. As the owner you must keep contributing.
3. Create some fake personalities.
4. Publish content.
5. Recruit your mates and spread the word.
Post relevant content and discussions to grow your community. Also advertise your community in various other similar platforms to gain more traffic.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Not so fast because every forum sites takes time to establish its members and new users so be active as an moderator and consistent in promoting your own forum.
steveposter Wrote:Not so fast because every forum sites takes time to establish its members and new users so be active as an moderator and consistent in promoting your own forum.

Didn't you just said it in your earlier comment?!
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"