Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Focus on long tail keyword for SEO
What are the reason to focus on long tail keyword for SEO? Does Long tail keyword bring traffic to website?
The main reason to focus on long tail keywords is that they are very easy to rank. So, whydon't grab and target some keywords and just get some free traffic.
avinash Wrote:The main reason to focus on long tail keywords is that they are very easy to rank. So, whydon't grab and target some keywords and just get some free traffic.

Exactly correct. Short keywords are a bit of challenge if they have any competition so long tail ones.
I agree with those comments! Long tail keyword is more easy to rank and get traffic compared to the short one.
Breaking News World Cup 2018
Erick_Lopez Wrote:I agree with those comments! Long tail keyword is more easy to rank and get traffic compared to the short one.

Its not that short keyword are always hard to rank. Its just that its relatively hard to the long ones.
Its simple i you wanna rank easily than targeting long tail tail keywords is your easy option.
If you want to get rank easily, than target long tail keywords.
You need to focus on long tail keyword for seo becuase , Less competition, mproved SERP rankings for all of your pages, More Conversions.
Long tail keywords are usually keyword phrases that have relatively less number of searches. These keywords are often used to rank your website faster in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth