Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Mass Email Query
We have a list of more than 500k email subscribers. So, we have to send emails to all of them. So, here is my query should I break down the list and segment them to many lists which will take some time? Or, should I just email them as a whole?
If you are sending the same email to the entire group then why bother to break down the list that will take time. Just send them away. Email service providers don't have problems with this.
Unless you are sending different emails I don't see a point to break down the list.
zeus Wrote:If you are sending the same email to the entire group then why bother to break down the list that will take time. Just send them away. Email service providers don't have problems with this.

Exactly correct. What's point in doing more work than already needed?

Forum Jump: