Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
When I will know that my forum has finally kicked off?
When I will know that my forum has finally kicked off? I mean the specific time.
When your forum will have no need for you to build content for it. This means you will have hit critical mass phase.
When your forum will start generating quality content on its own.
Its simply the increasing numbers of visitors and members within the forum.
Okay. But how much increase are you talking about?
20 reliable new members per day, 50 posts per day that actually are good and passes you spam filter.
supaul Wrote:20 reliable new members per day, 50 posts per day that actually are good and passes you spam filter.

You forgot to mention visitors.

When you see having visitors in 1000 and their bounce rate is zero or less than 10%.
How much percentage of visitors having bounce rate less than 50% is good for any forum?
Give or take less than 30% of the visitors should have 100% bounce rate.
Always remember the less bounce rate the better.