Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Forum doesn't need SEO much
From what I am seeing forum communities doesn't need SEO much. All they need is a good content flow on a regular basis. Am I not correct?
Well you are not incorrect. Forum needs content and SEO both. But like blog SEO for forum is different.
In my opinion Forum's need more extensive SEO. Otherwise, you won't rank.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:In my opinion Forum's need more extensive SEO. Otherwise, you won't rank.

I agree forum needs quality SEO more than any kind of other websites.
Thanks for all of your replies. What kind of SEO are you guys suggesting?
First build a good backlink profile. And list should be pointed not only to your homepage but also to the sub-forum pages too.
This reputable forum has the SEO thread so it doesn't matter if SEO much related discussions will occur as long as the members will be benefited there will be no problem.
steveposter Wrote:This reputable forum has the SEO thread so it doesn't matter if SEO much related discussions will occur as long as the members will be benefited there will be no problem.

So, you are saying that forums doesn't need SEO?
kingp Wrote:So, you are saying that forums doesn't need SEO?

As I mentioned earlier forums need extensive SEO work and its not easy like blog or any kind of static site. Good links and in some cases very good links are needed in your link profile just to get your name ranked.