Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Any tips for a newbie blogger
I am totally new to blogging. If you guys share some tips with me then I will be very grateful.
Just write your blog posts in a way that the readers think that they are reading a narrative or a story.
Write passionately. People love the thrill created from an interesting article.
Be true to yourself and your audience. Always remember post word count doesn't matter. You can make great posts even with small amount of words.
Always post original content. Yeah they might not be unique all the time but if you put your point of view in them they will attract your audience.
motionz Wrote:Write passionately. People love the thrill created from an interesting article.

Thanks Admin. I will stick to it.
Don't just write stuff. Share your personal experience and knowledge along with your opinions to make it unique.
joycer Wrote:I am totally new to blogging. If you guys share some tips with me then I will be very grateful.

Be ready to be patient. It takes a while to gain traction, but if you write and publish regularly, share on social media and keep at it, the results will come.

Also, throw word count out the door. Just write until the subject has been covered.