Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are the Social Platforms right place to promote?
Are the Social Platforms right place to promote your Affiliate products?
If they can get you sales then why not. See the fact is whatever works.
It depends entirely on your audience. If they reside in the social sphere than I don't see any problem engaging them there.
Personally I don't think that social media channels are good for conversions but as said earlier if your audience lies there than why not.
Specifically social platforms is not the right place to promote but the proper medium to establish your site pages via new and interesting information from your product and services to the target audience.
steveposter Wrote:Specifically social platforms is not the right place to promote but the proper medium to establish your site pages via new and interesting information from your product and services to the target audience.

Are you talking about brand awareness?
Yeah in the case of social platforms as I mentioned earlier there can be conversions but brand awareness should be the main objective.
Yes, social platforms are the best place for promoting a site. Because there are lot of peoples accessing these sites. So you will get more views for your site from these sites. I am lawyer at Virginia, For your questions and doubts regarding divorce case registration at Virginia contact my website link in my bio