Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How To Get US, UK & Canada Traffic To My Blog??
I have one blog which is based on leather materials. I am getting traffic mostly from Asia. As everybody knows that these traffic does not gets much CPC from Google Adsense. So in order to increase my revenue I am trying to get more & more traffic from US, UK & Canada. Can anybody share some info about how do it?
Every now and then I face this same question. So I am writing some tips to get traffic from US, UK & Canada.

Webmasters Tool Settings
Firstly, you should change settings of your webmasters tools account to your target audience country such as US or UK, or Canada. So google will send traffic from your desired countries. This can be done by going to your webmasters account>Search Traffic>International Targeting>Country.

Target Keywords
Target keywords which have maximum visits from US, UK & Canada. This may be hard, as the competition to these countries are very high but don't give up. Try different methods to find keywords rather than only searching through keyword tools. Such as Google Search auto complete (in google.co.uk which is for UK or google.ca which is for Canada or google.com which is fro US), Youtube Autocomplete, Related Search suggestions etc.

Promote in Social Media
Promote to your desired audience in the social media accounts. Join groups, communities etc which are based from US, UK & Canada. Engage those users through conversations. Throw a link to them to promote. But remember don't put pressure on them to visit your site, it will make a bad impression.

Submitting to the Local Directories
Find out which are the best local directories of these countries and submit your blog into them . This will help you to get on the local listings.

Advertisement
Advertise in the popular sites of these countries. You can also use Google Adwords or Facebook ads to do this.

Forum Promotion
Promote your site in the popular forums of your niche which have massive US, UK & Canada visitors. Invite them through personal messages. Ask them for reviews & feedbacks. Signature posting can also be very effective in this process.