Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Sticky : How to increase Twitter followers
I have a twitter profile for my blog. There are some followers (only 9). I want to increase my facebook likes to increase the visibility of my blog updates. How can i do that ?? Help me.
mrb.frequency Wrote:I have a twitter profile for my blog. There are some followers (only 9). I want to increase my facebook likes to increase the visibility of my blog updates. How can i do that ?? Help me.

Twitter followers are more easy to get then facebook likes in my opinion. There are several ways to get twitter followers which are used my the webmasters but i am going to say the way of mine.

There is a saying in twitter that you follow my profile and i will follow yours. I use this principle to get followers to my profile. There are some steps which you have to follow.

i) I find twitter profile of other blogs in my niche or my related niche.
ii) After finding the profiles i go to their each followers page and start following each and every follower of them.
iii) As, i have followed them as much as i can, it is for sure that some or most will also follow me back.

Give it a time such as 24 hours and you for your own will see the change.

Now, here is the fact that as everyone knows about the 'follow back' principle of twitter. So webmasters and also the search engines can think that you are getting followers by no-real way if they see inconsistent number between your followers and following. I am not saying that the number has to be exactly equal but it has to be close to each other say a difference of hundred.

In order to keep the number of your followers and following real, you have to remove (unfollow) the profile which you have already liked them but they are not following you back. This can be easily done by Tweepdash. Go to http://tweepdash.com/ and sign in using your twitter profile, its free to use. As you will sign in, you will see three columns celebs, fans and friends. Remove the profile (unfollow them) from the celebs panel by simply clicking on the red cross.
Use hashtags in your tweets so that people searching with a hashtag see your tweet. Also, make your tweets engaging so that people reply to them, which in turn would get you additional exposure to their followers.
These days hashtags # are very popular and very helpful in increasing the searches of the keywords or posts. So use of hashtags may increase your followers.
These are really great tips. I am actively trying to vamp up our Twitter advertising efforts so these tips will really come in handy. Thank you!
Languavel
Languages...Travel...Discussions... Smile
To increase Twitter followers:
1. Be active on Twitter.
2. Post unique content.
3. Use attractive title in post.
4. Share others content.
mrb.frequency Wrote:I have a twitter profile for my blog. There are some followers (only 9). I want to increase my facebook likes to increase the visibility of my blog updates. How can i do that ?? Help me.

Okay, so you have twitter, but you want to increase facebook likes. Those are two different tasks. I will address the twitter followers because that's what I know best.

Getting twitter followers requires a strategy with multiple parts. First, you can follow 20-30 of your competitor's followers daily in hopes they will follow you back. About 25% usually do.

Second, you can add a few relevant #hashtags to your profile description to make it easier for people to find you.

Third, you can promote your Twitter profile on other social media platforms if you have followers there.

Finally, post to Twitter 10-15 times daily, maybe more with good #hashtags and retweet those in your industry with a larger following than you.
1. Mentioned location.
2. Mentioned smaller brands in Tweets.
3. Replied to bigger brands.
4. Used Buffer to schedule relevant articles.
5. Mentioned individual authors in Tweets.
6. Replied to users that mentioned other users.
7. Wrote Guest Posts.
Hi,

Follow Below Points To Boost Twitter Followers:
1.Tweet regularly
2.Fix your posting time as per audience engagement
3.Don’t forget to add an informative image with your content post
4. For highlighting Your vital points, use (#) hashtags
5.Response your users with retweets, replies, & tags
6. Add an invitation profile
7.Search your followers within your Twitter network
8.Use follow button on your blogs & website