Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What do you guys think of Facebook Advertising?
What do you guys think of Facebook Advertising? Can they really drive targeted traffic or they are just good for anonymous traffic.
Fb advertisements are really good for brand awareness. As because after all they are social networking site if you are looking for serious traffic and crowd then my suggestion will be that facebook isn't your best bet.
For brand awareness yes but for getting conversions from targeted traffic that's a no.
You guys are suggesting that we won't get any conversions out of it.
joycer Wrote:You guys are suggesting that we won't get any conversions out of it.

No we are not saying its impossible but we are saying that its pretty damn hard. Since its a social networking site after all.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Keto Calm ACV Gummies Reviews:-(BE APPROVEN)
Keto Calm ACV Gummies Reviews:- In the quest for holistic wellness, the ketogenic diet h...Khsnchte — 10:29 PM
Visit web soundbar malaysia company Malaysia
Our business in music was first established in 1962 with humble beginnings in a shop hous...noragrace2224 — 03:58 PM
pos system for salon and spa
Inspired by rapidly improving technology, Studio Manager was created to move the beauty s...noragrace2224 — 03:57 PM
ClearSK Aesthetic Clinics - ClearSK Aesthetic Clinic
ClearSK Aesthetic Clinics operates under the medical division of ClearSK Group. The Group...noragrace2224 — 03:56 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Last time I heard finance sector was stable. I don't believe politics isn't effecti...cbtech — 02:51 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook