Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What to check while buying an expired old blog?
What to check while buying an expired old blog? What are the elements you keep in mind? I trying to build a good PBN here.
Some people take the old domains name very seriously but we don't bother it that much. If we find a blog with a great name then its okay otherwise what we can do.

Basically we focus on checking the backlink profile of that blog. See if there are any good links present or not. How many good do-follow links it has in its link profile etc.

Sometimes we also check waht was on it that blog in previous times through Internet Archive (Wayback Machine).
Many people see and check many things such as previous sites content, the domain name, previous penalties etc.

We just focus on previous penalties and the link profile that the blog already has. See we have to make an assessment that how much SEO work that has to be done.
In my opinion backlinks profile and that's it.