Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Blog Commenting is beneficial to make back-link?
Hi-Is Blog Commenting is beneficial to make back-link?
As SEO tactics go, placing backlinks in blog comments is not necessarily a good or bad thing. However, if you are using the tactic solely as a way to gain more SEO credit, then you are wasting your time and will ultimately hurt your website’s credibility. Some of first things to keep in mind when making comments on a blog are: “Is the website and discussion related to my own business?”, “What value are you bringing to the discussion?” and “Are you furthering the discussion by offering alternative viewpoints or information. In essence, “Are you bringing VALUE?”

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Many blogs these days don't provide quality content and yet they earn more than small...batman — 02:56 PM
@"Kang"#3914 I feel like blogs had it coming. But feel bad though. Many bl...avinash — 02:52 PM
HostXNow - All in One Thread
I will definitely recommend to the people who are just starting in the world of host and ...ksmith29 — 06:44 AM
Email Marketing Services
For email marketing services you need best SMTP servers. Here I found some popular SMTP s...brayden212 — 04:43 AM
@"Kang"#3914 I feel like blogs had it coming. But feel bad though.jessica21 — 02:51 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook