Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Brand Marketing through Social Profile?
I am also looking for solution of outsourcing my new business. But is this possible to promote business (SEO) only with social profiles but not with the website. Is this a great idea? Please help me out too!
6 Ways To Generate FREE Traffic
Use free blog first, through blogger or wordpress. Largest of setting up your blog, it’s very necessary that there’s good traffic diverted into it to ensure that there’s a sizable audience reading through your site. Here are a few methods illustrate how you can generate traffic for the blog:

Guest posting

Rather than writing your blog and waiting individuals to come, it is best to achieve to the specific audience and guest posting is an excellent way to do this. Guest posting suggests setting up posts on other blogs, subjecting the individual and the writing abilities for an entirely different audience. When the submissions are perfectly written it might attract plenty of new individuals to your site. Furthermore, back links, what are foundation of getting high ratings within the internet search engine rankings, could be acquired along the way. An individual turns into a better author by writing for other people and along the way could make new buddies and obtain the needed exposure.

Search engine optimization marketing

Seo (Search engine optimization) signifies the promotion of the website such that it’s highly rated within the internet search engine rankings. Search engine optimization advertising models assist the websites or even the blogs to become ranked highly within the internet search engine ratings, to ensure that whenever a user punches inside a keyword, your blog or even the website, if related is pointed out within the initial couple of pages from the internet search engine. Visitors to your blog could be produced by investing in relevant key phrases within the blog to ensure that once the internet search engine looks for content on the particular subject, your site is outlined. Search engine optimization marketing stresses around the techniques which make your blog highly ranked not since it pays the internet search engine to do this but since the blog has got the related content.

Article promotion

This method requires the writing of articles on some subjects and putting this content on other websites and blogs free of charge. The reason would be to result in the visitors conscious of your knowledge of writing on the subject. Well crafted content can drive new visitors to your blog. If writing on the subject is really a person’s forte, he is able to attract visitors beginning with posting articles on popular sites after which directing the visitors to his blog.

A great article requires sufficient utilization of key phrases and finest Search engine optimization strategies to be selected through the search engines like google.

Blog leaving comments

This refers back to the social and interactive character of the blog. Since blogs are a good way to opine on the particular subject, opening it to comments is a great method of which makes it interactive. A static website is a in which a person cannot place in his comments, even when he disagrees using the information on the website. Though blogs it’s different. They must be interactive and permit individuals to voice their opinions which is exactly what blog leaving comments does. The hyperlinks which are left out by individuals which are leaving comments could be a resource for locating new blogs and much more writers.

Social networking

It’s possible to get more traffic and gain trust by going the social networking way. Getting together with potential clients on social networks is a great method of back connecting these to your blogs. You are able to provide relevant content at these websites to ensure that visitors realize that a specific blogger is available and may wish to read your site whether inside a niche area or perhaps in general.

Press releases

Writing press releases regarding your blog is a great way to divert traffic. A well crafted eye-appealing pr release can generate high traffic for any website or blog. Anchor texts and relevant key phrases put into the pr release can offer high internet search engine ratings. Furthermore, you should use these anchor texts to place back-links for your blog. By doing this you generate increased traffic.

SOURCE: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://makemixmoneyonline.com/making-money-from-traffic/6-ways-to-generate-free-traffic.html">http://makemixmoneyonline.com/making-mo ... affic.html</a><!-- m -->
I think so! Posting and sharing content/s using social profile will help you to increase your organic traffic and your awareness. Don't be afraid to use your social profiles, it is a process where you can promote your content, it will also give you good signal for your website.
Visuals play an important part in social media branding. If each of your profiles looks like they’re owned by a different company, it creates a disconnect for your users. You want your branding to be consistent across all channels. This will help people immediately recognize your company no matter which site or app they’re using.