Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
H1 Tag and Title Tag
which is more important in between H1 tag and title tag for better ranking purpose in search engine, please share some valuable tips ?
Both H1 & H2 heading is important in seo but search give the first priority to H1 heading because H1 is the first heading that have the top importance. ......
chooserank Wrote:Both H1 & H2 heading is important in seo but search give the first priority to H1 heading because H1 is the first heading that have the top importance. ......
Yeah both are important. But header is much more important because its appear in the SERP's. If it is not present or the meta is unavailable then the emphasize is given on H1.
i think both are important, but title is potential in any ways.
Heading and Title tags boiath are important for in ranking. We can't compare these as per importance but we can compare these both as per priority. So title is the first priority for the website and heading tags is in second.
Both H1 tag and Title tags are necessary for optimization and search engines as well.
H1 tags and title both is important for optimize website in search engines
both are used to the increase the keyword improvements
H1 is more important tha Title tag. If your title relate to web pages content than title more prefer by search engine.
i think title is more important.........