Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Best way to make a site look good
What is the best possible way to make a site look good to its users?
I don't know much about site organization but the best possible way is to buy and apply a professional theme with clear navigation.
As long as your website is user-friendly that is responsive and faster in loading time. Your site is good enough to attract your visitors. You can also use great graphics in theme and customize it to look far better than before.
create your site with unique font.
use icons instead of words and create a sliding image gallery.
1. You can use different font to make a site look good as well as impressive. A font has a profound effect on the website design
2. You can use a background image, texture or stylish pattern to make your website look better.
3. I think, Usage of icons instead of words are much helpful in this aspect.
you can create a website in wordpress.
Breaking News World Cup 2018
The first thing that will attract your users is your site content. If your site has relevant content, users will find it easier to relate.