Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
We have build backlinks still the blog isn't ranking?
We have build plenty of backlinks still the blog isn't ranking?
The number of backlinks doesn't get count. The type does gets counted.

What type of backlinks you have built?
We have done a good amount of article submission and some of your posts has got republished on some blogs too. Its been two weeks still no ranking.
bm_fisher Wrote:We have done a good amount of article submission and some of your posts has got republished on some blogs too. Its been two weeks still no ranking.

In my opinion its the time. Two weeks its not enough, links can take months to be recognized by google. I will say that give it time. In the mean time focus on building more links.
It will matter from where you have built the backlinks for your blog. It is best to promote your blog posts in social media websites to gain more traffic and build your blogs popularity in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Maybe your on-page is not proper try to make on-page perfectly and do good quality backlink for your website.
Number of backlinks is useless if your on-page is not optimize well. Just check your content, meta tags and conduct site audit. Maybe there's a problem with your on page OR maybe those links is not quality links and marked your website as spammer.