Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Time to get ranked
I just got two good backlinks due to PR. Which has already been crawled. But its been days my rankings hasn't changed a bit. How much time does it take to see the full effect of the backlinks?
Well it can take a few weeks for you to see the effect correctly. See, these things are effected by various elements such as your competition, demand for your keywords, your competitors backlinks etc. Just sit tight and wait patiently.
SEO is a long term service/process, it needs time to see effects of organic ways for created backlinks.
It should take 3-4 weeks to see changes in search engine rankings and you should wait about 2-3 months to see the significant changes in your rankings. Make sure you do your SEO work steadily in order to get best results.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting