Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Bounce rate increases due to lack of fields in signup form
I am having a problem regarding my new sites(lamination work site) sales. My landing page consists of two fields one asking for email address and the other what type of lamination work do they want. The bounce rate has become high, previously i had four fields in the signup landing page which asked the address and the city name along with the other two. What should i do? Is there a possibility that the number of fields are effecting my customers decision?
diamondhead Wrote:I am having a problem regarding my new sites(lamination work site) sales. My landing page consists of two fields one asking for email address and the other what type of lamination work do they want. The bounce rate has become high, previously i had four fields in the signup landing page which asked the address and the city name along with the other two. What should i do? Is there a possibility that the number of fields are effecting my customers decision?
Yeah, there is a possibility that this effecting your customers decision. I have seen this in many cases that sites which have one form having two or three fields for something to sign up causes least conversion then sites having two pages or having more fields to fill.
I personally thinks that it makes the customers to think that you are more trustworthy.