Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Animated Infographs are working like a charm
Last week produced five animated infographs and post it on facebook. They are working like a charm now. Three of them has already gone viral. And they are sending tons of traffic. The traffic may be not so much targeted but who cares. Our revenue is up.
Yeah if you do it right then works alright. Anyway, congrats on the success.
Congratulations. I always like to hear some success stories. Let use know is there is any further development.
Thank you bsteve for sharing this piece of information. I have no idea how to create animated infograph. It is possible that you tell me the way to create animated infographs.
websiteee Wrote:Thank you bsteve for sharing this piece of information. I have no idea how to create animated infograph. It is possible that you tell me the way to create animated infographs.

We hire professional graphic designer to do that for us. Each infograph cost us around $100. Well that's our budget.
We just launched another five animated infographs. Let see as if the viral thing happens again.
bsteve Wrote:We just launched another five animated infographs. Let see as if the viral thing happens again.

How are the new infographs doing?
After 46 hours two of them has got several hits and shares. But the remaining three isn't doing much good. I think its the demand which is probably causing it.