Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Visitors okay but not much members
We started a forum a while back (one year probably). The forum is getting traffic. But we are getting no new members. How would I fix it?
Its usual when you are getting non-targeted traffic. First make sure that you are getting targeted traffic. Then focus on something that will give the visitors an incentive to join your forum. Such as a competition or topics that are irresistible to avoid. So, once they visit they had no other choice but to join and contribute.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Ask yourself this question why would you join a forum.

A forum can get many visits if its ranking well. But that doesn't mean that will attract the visitors to join. Build content, numerous discussions and topics. An empty forum can get plenty of visits but that doesn't necessarily mean that the visitors will join.
Maybe it is lacking content.
Make incentive discussions. Its a one step.
So, I guess we just have to build as much as content we can.
marketingS Wrote:So, I guess we just have to build as much as content we can.

Yes you have to build tons of content.
Hi friends,
A forum can get many visits if it's ranking well. But that doesn't mean that will attract the visitors to join. Build content, numerous discussions and topics.
damponting44 Wrote:Hi friends,
A forum can get many visits if it's ranking well. But that doesn't mean that will attract the visitors to join. Build content, numerous discussions and topics.

I am creating content as of now.