Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to increase traffic in a forum?
What is the genuine way to increase traffic quickly in a forum??
The quickest way is through Fb sponsored ads it may sound odd but its true. Forum marketing and social media awareness organically will take time. But Fb ads doesn't need time they will send traffic almost instantly.
Forum Marketing always works for me. But if you want traffic instantly then go for Ad campaigns.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Get your forum to get ranked for some good urls. I know it may be hard but its not impossible just get some quality backlinks to your inner important pages.
Forum traffic can be increased by sharing your forums in various other similar forums and also in social networking website. This will help to gain more traffic and also build more members for your forum.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
To increase a traffic in a forum apply following things:

1. Write more: Google gives higher priority to websites with fresh and more content, so if you
want to get more attention from the search engines then I think it is good.
2. Promote with social media: post across your social media networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn,
Facebook, Google+.
3. Write better titles: Title is most important part in forum. if you give a best title then I think it will help you to increase traffic in a forum.
Easy -
1) Link exchange
2) Buy Banners/Links
3) Increase your backlinks.
davidsmith21 Wrote:Easy -
1) Link exchange
2) Buy Banners/Links
3) Increase your backlinks.

Link exchange will get you penalized that's for sure.
Hi,

There are tons of ideas you can implement. A few suggestions:

- visit similar sites for other teams and see what they are doing to attract members. Copy the good things, leave the bad.

- start conversations which people would find interesting.

- interact with others who talk about the bears on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other sources. Let the world know your site exists.

- add social networking to your site. Allow users to log in with their social accounts.
Love to read this useful information.