Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get US traffic for my Blog??
How can I get more and more US traffic for my blog?? Is there any simple way to do it?
Well there is no general procedure to follow to get US traffic. But I am going to tell you the techniques which I use.
1. If you are a US citizen then its easy to get traffic. Give the link of your page to your friends an co-workers, tell them to visit and also tell them to share your link among their known persons.
2. Drive traffic from the social media world. Join US groups and communities of your niche in various social media networks such as facebook and linkedin. Share it through there.
3. Stumbleupon. It is a very strong platform to drive US traffic to your site. Use it wisely by sharing your content in it. It will drive traffic to site as well.
4. Remember the much you will get exposure of your updates to the US users the better. So add and make connections of as much as US citizens through your linkedin , Google plus accounts etc. And post updates targeting the peak hours of US traffic in those social networks. Use of images, inspirational US based quotes are also favorable to get your content more and more spread.