Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which ad extenstion should be good for a forum?
I am starting a new forum with phpbb. As I am new any kind of site business so I don't know much about them. I am launching the forum next month. Any suggestions? Or regarding opening and running forums??!!!!
Starting and running a forum is actually a lot of work. The primary focus for you it has to be on getting traffic from whenever you can. As you said you are new to any kind of site management. So, I will recommend that first install your forum in a localhost and get a grip of the script and other what not's. There are lot of works which needs attention apart just from installing it.

Once you become comfortable with the script. You will on your own understand where to put ads and all. As I said your primary focus has to be getting traffic first and understanding how all of this works.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 1 user Likes batman's post:
  • frank
First launch your forum. Then build content and gain attention. After that think about ads. The second step which is building content and gaining attention, will take much more effort and patience. Everybody who are thinking about running a forum should be worried about this first.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • frank
People always think that running forum is easy. Once they start then they believe what it is. Its the patience that does a number in you.
(11-08-2019, 04:36 AM)lou99 Wrote: I am starting a new forum with phpbb. As I am new any kind of site business so I don't know much about them. I am launching the forum next month. Any suggestions? Or regarding opening and running forums??!!!!

Starting a new forum site is not a joke, because it will take time and hard effort in order to establish in the field. So there must be a consistent admin or moderator that will filter and handle the engagements of the members.
Consider using callout extensions and site link extensions on a forum to showcase its offerings; they provide concise, eye-catching details, while site link extensions serve as direct links to specific pages on your platform. Both presentation methods effectively showcase what your forum offers; callout extensions draw people's attention, while site link extensions direct users directly there.
We are 100% focused social media firm we help medium, large sized brands with different aspects of social media. Recent publish VIRAL MARKETING