Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Very Low CTR
Our site provides Local House Fixing Services such as plumbing, wooding etc. For say if you search for these term we rank in the first or second position in your country. But the CTR is too low its below 1%. How can we improve our CTR?
First of all, my friend why would you wait for organic search results. You could directly advertise.

The niche in which you are in can't get much CTR by ranking in the organic SERP's of you country. What you need is to rank in local search.
I don't think your business plan is correct here. Search traffic in your niche is waste of time.

CTR depends on traffic if people are coming to you site and not clicking then something is wrong. Also look what you are getting. Suppose, you are getting referral traffic from a site of San Francisco but you are selling your services in New York. Then it won't matter how much traffic you are getting it will be useless.
I think make your landing page more attractive according to your products or services.