Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Blog Commenting Dead?
Is Blog Commenting Dead? I mean if I meant to do them for link building.
If you want referral traffic then you might wanna try it. But otherwise its a complete waste of time.

Yeah, sure you can say that its DEAD. Most of the blogs provide no-follow links and the least amount that do provide do-follow links passes link juice almost to zero.

If you really want to comment on any blog then go ahead and comment. Provide valued opinion or add some value to the real content but don't do commenting for links its spam.
Blog commenting is not dead. It is the process of posting comments below blog posts. The process helps to build no follow backlinks that are helpful to redirect traffic from various external webpages to your domain.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
While it’s way too soon to declare blog commenting officially “dead,” it’s safe to say things are changing. People may not be leaving the same thoughtful, substantive responses they once did in your blog’s comment section, but they’re still talking, and they always will be. Comments and conversations are still alive and well—you just need to find out where the conversation is happening, and focus your energies there.
The blog commenting technique is still in use and helps to get reviews on the written words.
Nothing is dead. As per my conviction, blog commenting is a vital part in blogging! In fact I believe that, it is a life giving blood to blogging and bloggers! Smile
I don't think blog commenting is dead but yes its time taking process. It is the best way to increase referral traffic.
Yes I also think so that blog commenting is of no use now. As in real, most of bloggers do not allow to post links in their comment section.

Thanks
Jack