Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Not a single sale
Its really embarrassing. We are promoting our product through banner ads by A PPV campaign. So, far we have got 2500 impressions over the banner and only 30 clicks from it which has not converted a single time. What to do next? Am I doing something wrong?
Only 30 clicks is nothing. Many people have 1000 clicks and out of it they get a 2% conversion or may be even less. You must wait and check your stats until they have reached a higher number.
From where I am seeing this is that its too early to tell anything. You can also create a survey asking other site owners or vendors asking them about your product page. Get their responses.
See how they react to your squeeze page in the mean time.

You can also try a CPA network in this way you will only have to pay when you get a sale. Many professional are out there who will be happy to promote a new product in exchange for a little commission.
Why are you using PPV network in the first place?!! If I had to get sales I will definitely choose PPC or CPA networks.
anush Wrote:Why are you using PPV network in the first place?!! If I had to get sales I will definitely choose PPC or CPA networks.

I agree with you. Now I am starting to realize it. After 10k impressions I have got only 2 sales till now.