Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Got tricked by GetResponse
I just paid $15 for getresponse email beginners plans. Then after registering I just reliazed that if I have get unlimited landing pages and unlimited traffic then I have to pay more.
Actually all service providers have limitation to their beginners account that's why they provide it for free or for very small price. Its not that they are scamming you. Its just a business policy.
You have to understand that this a business plan. Every one uses it. Its not a trick to spam users.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Nexalyn Anmeldelser: Booster Tekst Piller ægte Køber Alert!
Nexalyn: I en verden af mandlige forbedringstilskud skiller Nexalyn Male Enhancement sig ...NexalynPrisAnmeldelseDK — 10:33 AM
https://fast-burn-keto-gummies.yolasite.com/
Fast Burn Keto Gummies are a weight loss supplement designed to support those following a...charlesjohnstion — 10:22 AM
Will ZENCORTEX Be Taken
꧁༺✨❗Shop Now ❗✨༻꧂ ꧁༺✨❗Facebook Now❗✨༻꧂ ➥✅ Official Website: ZENC...TryZenc — 10:08 AM
How to Prepare Effectively for the AZ-900 Exam
Overview of AZ-900 Exam Content The AZ-900 exam covers a  Microsoft Azure Fundamentals w...Havol1968 — 09:59 AM
PL-400 Certification: How to Study Effectively
Utilizing DumpsArena Rehearsing for a test like the PL-400 MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM DE...pl400examdumps — 09:18 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook