Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is there any free Long Tail Keyword Tool?
Is there any free Long Tail Keyword Tool? If there is any then can anybody suggest me some.
Keywordtool.io is the tool you're looking for
This Free version of Keyword Tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for every search term. Unlike Keyword Planner or other tools, Keyword Tool is extremely reliable as it works 99.99% of the time. You can use Keyword Tool absolutely for free, even without creating an account
Google keyword planner is the best free tool which can be used to research long tail keywords for your website. Long tail keywords usually have less number of searches in Google and are helpful to rank websites faster in search results.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin Wrote:Google keyword planner is the best free tool which can be used to research long tail keywords for your website. Long tail keywords usually have less number of searches in Google and are helpful to rank websites faster in search results.

Google Keyword Planner isn't a best option right now so I asked for alternative.
From my experience free tool doesn't provide you with the exact metrics. So go for paid tools.

SEMrush Keyword Tool is the best.