Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is there any specific site to get new keyword ideas?
Is there any specific site to get new keyword ideas?
Try using KWFinder, Longtail Keyword or Google Keyword Planner
In fact, these tools nearly the best
You can use:
1. Google keyword planner
2. Moz
3. Kwfinder
andrewskyler Wrote:Try using KWFinder, Longtail Keyword or Google Keyword Planner
In fact, these tools nearly the best

websiteee Wrote:You can use:
1. Google keyword planner
2. Moz
3. Kwfinder

Hey, do you guys even read what the OP said?

No, Sir there are no site to find new keyword ideas you just have to look manually through your niche sites or forums or use any sophisticated tool to find them by tracking your niche keywords.
Aside from keyword tools try to consider joining active online communities that are related to your niche to come up with accurate data from your target users.
you can use KWfinder and SEMrush
Breaking News World Cup 2018
There is no specific website for finding keywords. Google keyword planner. It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
There is no site. You can just use a good keyword tool to do that.
No, There is not any specific site for getting the new keyword idea but there are tools you will get an idea or suggestion long tail keyword.
So I think you need to look manually through your niche sites.
Search Query Data (WMT)
Webmaster Tools (ahem, sorry…Search Console) data can be extremely valuable in understanding how users are currently getting to your site. It can also be extremely valuable for generating new keyword ideas.

KeywordTool IO
Enter KeywordTool.io. What I like about this tool is it gives you suggested search queries for Google, Bing, YouTube, and even App Store searches.

SERPStat
When I think of traditional keyword research, I think of the Google Keyword Tool (which I’ll get to in a bit). The problem with the Google Tool is you won’t get these longer tail terms. And if you decide to plug these terms into keyword planner, you likely won’t see any search volume.