Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Any tips to start a new forum??
I had been blogging since five years from now. Now, I am thinking about started a new forum in my site which is running along with my blog. But there is a problem regarding my new forum. As I ask my readers to join the forum many of them don't even visit the forum and some of them who do visit it. They didn't sign up. I was just wondering that those visitors are my regular loyal readers then why they do this? If anybody will give any suggestion regarding this then it will be very helpful.
In my opinion you should add content first to your forum then ask your readers to join. If the readers won't get anything important in your forum then they will never join. Moreover, you should use a customized theme, well defined logo to attract your visitors. A professional look to your forum will always have a great advantage. Asking only your readers or fellow bloggers will not do the overall work for your forum. You should do proper SEO like building backlinks, email marketing, social media marketing etc.
motionz Wrote:In my opinion you should add content first to your forum then ask your readers to join. If the readers won't get anything important in your forum then they will never join. Moreover, you should use a customized theme, well defined logo to attract your visitors. A professional look to your forum will always have a great advantage. Asking only your readers or fellow bloggers will not do the overall work for your forum. You should do proper SEO like building backlinks, email marketing, social media marketing etc.
Great tips admin. Is there any way that i can know about the current(present day) trend? I mean all the bloggers and writers in my niche, what they are talking about right now.?
This idea of mine is to deliver the current hot topics a blow to increase the engagement in my forum. And also i would like to know your view about this idea of mine.
diamondhead Wrote:
motionz Wrote:In my opinion you should add content first to your forum then ask your readers to join. If the readers won't get anything important in your forum then they will never join. Moreover, you should use a customized theme, well defined logo to attract your visitors. A professional look to your forum will always have a great advantage. Asking only your readers or fellow bloggers will not do the overall work for your forum. You should do proper SEO like building backlinks, email marketing, social media marketing etc.
Great tips admin. Is there any way that i can know about the current(present day) trend? I mean all the bloggers and writers in my niche, what they are talking about right now.?
This idea of mine is to deliver the current hot topics a blow to increase the engagement in my forum. And also i would like to know your view about this idea of mine.
I think its a very intelligent idea by you. It is always favorable to get yourself into a hot topic conversation, in case you are trying to run a forum.
And about the present day trend you can try out the <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://topsy.com/">http://topsy.com/</a><!-- m --> . It provides all the latest tweets and news of your field in a time to time basis, you can see the latest day tweets to latest hour tweets. You have to just insert and search about your interested topic.
Thanks for the info admin