Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How many articles do you write around one keyword?
Hi friends,

How many articles do you write around one keyword?
Although I am not an expert. I will say that one or two articles is enough actually its more like a what's in need purpose mostly.
I don't think, there is any boundation to write a article on particular keyword. But if you write on different topic with same keyword then this may be true for the Google point of view.
It depends on the difficulty of the keyword if you are working on high difficulty keyword then you have to write more articles for that.
there is no limit to write article for per target keyword. you should write article with different terms for each keyword
If you are writing article about SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION means write article For SEO concepts like
Write Posts like this with Single Keyword

what is search engine
why seo is important
google algorithm
google seo status and robots file
sitemap
If the keyword can serve the purpose of multiple articles then producing content for all of them isn't going to be a problem at all. Although you should separate all the articles very precisely.
As per my experience don't think about the topic that should different.
richardmsmith Wrote:As per my experience don't think about the topic that should different.

What do you mean by 'should different'?
I prefer writing over 1500 Words to rank on first page of google
Founder at MadtoKnow
Branding Expert at MenteGifts
madaboutdm1719 Wrote:I prefer writing over 1500 Words to rank on first page of google

OP asked for number of articles not number of words in it!!!!

Read the post first before replying. :lol: