Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Facebook Group or Facebook Page
If you have a new blog. Then which one you will prefer a facebook group or facebook page?
Well it depends. If your site is like a board or community then a group will help more. And if its a site with such say eCommerce site that provide digital stuff then a facebook page will work more.
Facebook groups are really good but those are really unnecessary for small sites. They are very hard to manage it will be running another parallel community. So, I think the facebook pages are the best option.
Facebook page would be better.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting
Facebook is a best social platform where we can connect with many people and share thoughts freely. I think, Facebook page is more useful rather than group.
Facebook Page is better than Facegroup because you can share it with the group and help to boost your website as a branding way.
Facebook page, it can be defined as a platform where it is: ‘you’ and your ‘fans’. While a Facebook group is a platform which enables a ‘discussion’ between people who share the same interests. With a ‘page’ you can provide your fans with updates, and it’s not meant for your fans to interact with each other. If you want your fans to interact with one another and discuss the things they are interested in, then creating a ‘Group’ if for you because it will provide you and your fans with a ‘discussion environment.’

So According to me, the Facebook page is better.
If your instance get traffic facebook then you post add on Facebook group..
Well it depends on what your posting both are helpful in groups people discuss on it and come to any decision. But in a FB page its like you can share new updates which is useful for the users and if they are interested in creating a group they create it and discuss it over there or below the post i.e comment section
Thanks for all the replies guys.