Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is facebook ads going to beat Google Adwords??
What you guys think?? Is it possible that facebook ads will become more people and gain importance in the ad world beating the Google adwords??
I think yes, facebook will beat google adwords. Presently, people gives more importance to facebook ad rather then google adwords when it comes local ad campaigns so i think that the time when google gets beat up is not far ahead.
Plus facebook ad needs much less budget then Google Adwords.
Facebook may well perform better than Google. Either way, both Google and Facebook are excellent platforms for identity-based marketing. One thing that's abundantly clear from this test is that Twitter has the most work to do.
I don't think so that facebook ads are going to beat google adwords but facebook ads are definitely the best option for everyone who can't afford google adwords.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting