Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Something is not right in this new month. G is not counting right pv's in adsense and in analytics.

Traffic is normal so far. No huge fluctuations.
@ani2002 G is trying to steal your money. WinkTongue
There's still fluctuation and drops in higher results, but it's less erratic and excessive. ... SERP for good.
(04-02-2024, 07:05 AM)samdavid Wrote: There's still fluctuation and drops in higher results, but it's less erratic and excessive. ... SERP for good.

What do you mean by higher results?
(04-02-2024, 07:05 AM)samdavid Wrote: There's still fluctuation and drops in higher results, but it's less erratic and excessive. ... SERP for good.

You are joking right? SERP's are no where near to be good.

Anyway, people facing manual action penalties are loosing now all off their rankings. When the update started rolling out some urls were left in the SERP's but now they are also gone. Kw's are fluctuating on another level.
40% recovery this week since the fall of last week so far. But RPM rates in adsense are still yeet to recover.
(04-03-2024, 02:44 PM)avinash29 Wrote: 40% recovery this week since the fall of last week so far. But RPM rates in adsense are still yeet to recover.

It might just not recover my friend. Adsense is tricky these days after the switch.
Something is not right about the RPM rates in adsense. They keep falling with targeted good traffic.
(04-04-2024, 01:15 PM)supaul Wrote: Something is not right about the RPM rates in adsense. They keep falling with targeted good traffic.

My traffic from West fell. So, I thought that might be thee reason.
(04-04-2024, 02:43 PM)abhirupb Wrote:
(04-04-2024, 01:15 PM)supaul Wrote: Something is not right about the RPM rates in adsense. They keep falling with targeted good traffic.

My traffic from West fell. So, I thought that might be thee reason.

I am also seeing cases where Manual actions are also causing this.