Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Cloudfanatic Review
Probably one of the best and worst provider at the same time. Their service is good but they are very greedy.

They asked me money for backups. And I didn't question them since my backups are big and takes time & space. So, I paid. At the end of our hosting plan. I decided to download which they barred for no reason. And argued that I should pay for the hosting services (renewal) first to avail the option of download. For a hosting this good they can clearly make money from various ways. But this is not the way. That's all I am saying.
[-] The following 1 user Likes host_user's post:
  • lonelysoul
I agree a friend of mine was forced to renew despite of the fact that he was leaving the service just to get some small things done which he had already paid for. Just like your case here.