Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
'Unlimited' in Reseller Hosting
What exactly is the deal with saying unlimited this and that in Reseller Hosting?

I mean obviously it is all about sales. But still. Do they actually provide unlimited?

If you guys have to go with these then what you will do?
Yes, thee term is misleading.

Actually it depends on what you need. Say you will need a max space of 500 GB for 10 accounts then you look for 750 GB for 15 accounts or so.

If you need xyz bandwidth then you look for xyz+50 or 100, like this way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • host_user
(03-14-2024, 05:34 AM)nickdime Wrote: What exactly is the deal with saying unlimited this and that in Reseller Hosting?

I mean obviously it is all about sales. But still. Do they actually provide unlimited?

If you guys have to go with these then what you will do?

Check for what you are looking for. If it's accounts then the total number of accounts, if it's space then check for space. Nothing is unlimited for a limited price. Wink  @diamondhead suggested it correctly.