Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
google+ use in seo???
How we use Google plus in seo ???Is it helpful in Seo???
As it is a product of Google itself so sharing your site updates through your G+ account will make your new urls crawl faster and also get indexed quickly in Google database. And also the more you have followers and connections in Google+ the more you will be considered as a high asset to the SERP's by Google as it shows your authorship and also google looks it likely as more audience liked & therefore high valued content.
Honestly I'd not prefer Google plus more in compare to other different social networking sites like Facebook and twitter ....
but day by day I notice that Google plus is occupy the same priority as other well reputed sites so think to start working with that too.
Google plus shares do have impact on SEO but fb and twt has not, they are only good for driving traffic.
soulspotter Wrote:Honestly I'd not prefer Google plus more in compare to other different social networking sites like Facebook and twitter ....
but day by day I notice that Google plus is occupy the same priority as other well reputed sites so think to start working with that too.
Fb and twt are still the best when it comes to branding your product.
okay that means I'm on the right direction. Use the Google plus to improve the search engine optimization.
Google+ is social media site trough google+ you can get related traffic social traffic for get traffic you can add people and groups update interesting post.
Increase your search rankings
Traffic improvement
Just like facebook and twitter, google plus is a good social media channel that will help in directing traffic to your website. It provide visibility to your website, just like facebook you need to post content that will promote your website.
Pool Betting Tips
yes goggle+ is very effective tool to use in SEO as it connects with people. which helps to get organic traffic to your site.
Google plus is a social networking platform to get in touch with the maximum audience. It gives no follow backlinks it does not help in getting ranking the specific keywords well on the search engines. But apart from that it will useful to get some traffic towards the website.