Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
Bots are dropping it looks like G is doing it slowly now.
(03-12-2024, 02:54 PM)UKcart Wrote: But what about G sending new subscribers?

Oh they are at low alright. But it is usual during an update.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • ani2002, nehal91
@white knight I am just amazed how are you able to stay on the right side for so long?
(03-14-2024, 02:52 PM)ani2002 Wrote: @white knight I am just amazed how are you able to stay on the right side for so long?
Because he relies heavily on natural traffic and not Google.
Traffic was down 20% since the last 24 hours. No ranking fall, nothing. Just traffic from G is down.

Probably because of the fluctuations from the update, right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes abhirupb's post:
  • nehal91
(03-15-2024, 02:48 PM)abhirupb Wrote: Traffic was down 20% since the last 24 hours. No ranking fall, nothing. Just traffic from G is down.

Probably because of the fluctuations from the update, right?

Traffic is down in our case too.

Keywords are fluctuating though.

One of our evergreen one ranking in the first page get down to 4th and then came back at 2nd place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nehal91's post:
  • cc1
Spam update or no spam update. They are filling out SERP's with spam.

Why youtube videos shall rank?

It was present before as well.

But not to this level.
Some deindexed urls are coming back this weekend. I guess it is good for something.
(03-17-2024, 02:44 PM)cbtech Wrote: Some deindexed urls are coming back this weekend. I guess it is good for something.

Many are getting tricked. If you check later then they shall disappear.
(03-18-2024, 02:47 PM)elliekushn Wrote: Many are getting tricked. If you check later then they shall disappear.

We are using adwords now. With couple of bucks. They are getting tremendous traffic. And the fun part is no matter how many clicks I have. I still have to pay the RPM model.
[-] The following 1 user Likes evancr's post:
  • elliekushn