Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
Go for natural traffic. Even though we managed to get traffic from social media and what nots. G won't pay you as much.
(03-26-2024, 02:52 PM)tabassum21 Wrote: How do you want us to proceed here?

Don't treat SEO as a solution to get traffic permanently. Or forever. Long term may be but do not rely too much on them.

Get your brand name out there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • abhirupb
Has anybody turned off auto ads?
(03-29-2024, 02:52 PM)abhirupb Wrote: Has anybody turned off auto ads?

The ones G activated. No.

I say let them run for a month and see. Many are not seeing any downturns.
G SERP's are not good. So, is the GA. Real time analytics broke three time thee last couple of days.

They are deliberately trying to hide something.
(03-30-2024, 02:46 PM)bpatel Wrote: G SERP's are not good. So, is the GA. Real time analytics broke three time thee last couple of days.

They are deliberately trying to hide something.

They are geuinely broke thee last couple of days. Wink Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • bsteve
Advertiser confidence is coming back some how. After the switch to adwords.

But does this mean small publishers will win? I don't think so. People having low pv's aren't much earning.
(03-31-2024, 02:50 PM)bsteve Wrote: Advertiser confidence is coming back some how. After the switch to adwords.

But does this mean small publishers will win? I don't think so. People having low pv's aren't much earning.

I think it was bound to happen. I know many sites who receive just traffic to a handful of articles and make so much money. That they could over shadow large communities and forums. And if the pages were good with good content then I shouldn't have complained. But those pages are just intended to score clicks and nothing else. They are designed that way. Advertisers are being scammed in the name of clicks. And the sites which do have loyal followers base and can get the exposure intended. Don't score much because they don't go down chasing clicks.
[-] The following 3 users Like bpatel's post:
  • ani2002, bsteve, supaul
This thread in continued here.